Terms and conditions
The owner of the online store https://www.bitframeworks.com/shop-page-products/ (hereinafter referred to as the online store) is BITFWKS OÜ with the registry code 14328661, located at Pärnu mnt 148, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tallinn, Harju maakond, 11317, Estonia
Validity of contract of sale, product and price information
- The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods from the online store.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products
- Product information is provided immediately adjacent to the product in the online store.
- For software products the online store will provide a download link and a software activation code by e-mail.
Placing an order
Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all the required fields and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid via an online bank transfer or using another payment method. The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store. If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
All our products are digital so the online store will deliver them by providing a download link and an activation code by e-mail to the e-mail address associated with the user profile in the online store.
Right of withdrawal
European Union customers have a right of withdrawal from certain transactions under the terms of EU law. While the EU right of withdrawal has very little practical meaning for digital content the online store nonetheless is obligated as merchants to inform you of the EU right of withdrawal in very specific legal terms, which you can find below. If these should in any way differ from our more informal wording, the below terms shall prevail towards any EU consumer:
- You have the right to withdraw from any purchase on the online store within 30 days without giving any reason.
- For any purchase, the withdrawal period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire. For any transaction related to digital content, the withdrawal period will end when the software license is activated and is thereby made available to you with your prior express consent and acknowledgement that you lose your right of withdrawal.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from the purchase contract by an unequivocal statement. The easiest way to do so is by using the withdrawal form on our website at https://www.bitframeworks.com/withdrawal-form/ . If you do so, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a withdrawal on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay.
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from an agreement, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
The online store is responsible for the non-compliance of goods sold to a purchaser with the terms and conditions of the contract or for deficiencies which already existed at the time of delivery and which occur within two years of delivering the goods to the purchaser. Within the first six months of delivery it is assumed that the defect was present at the time of delivery. It is the online store´s responsibility to prove otherwise. The purchaser has the right to turn to the online store within two months of the occurrence of a defect by e-mailing or calling.
The online store is not liable for any defects arising after delivering the goods to the purchaser. If goods bought from the online store have defects for which the online store is responsible, the online store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the online store shall return to the purchaser all the payments involved in the contract of sale. The online store will respond to the consumer´s complaint in written form or in a form that enables written reproduction within 15 days.
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
The online store only uses the personal data entered by the purchaser (including name, phone number, address, e-mail and bank details) for processing the order and sending goods to the purchaser. The online store forwards personal data to the transport service provider to deliver the goods. The online store sends newsletters and offers to the purchaser’s e-mail address only if the purchaser has expressed their wish to receive them by entering their e-mail address on the website and indicating their desire to receive direct mail.
The purchaser is able to opt out of offers and newsletters sent to their e-mail address at any time by letting us know via e-mail or by following the instructions in an e-mail containing an offer.
Settlement of disputes
All complaints made by a purchaser about the online store must be e-mailed to or submitted by calling. If the purchaser and the online store are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. You can review the procedural rules and submit a complaint here. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a purchaser and the online store. Resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser. A purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union.
© 2021 BITFWKS OÜ.